Hot Water Boiler Repair in Akron
Proudly Offering 60 Years of Water Boiler Repair Experience in Southern Cleveland & Surrounding Areas
Wilson Plumbing & Heating is known for its full-service HVAC capabilities. When it is time for hot water boiler repair in Akron, you can trust us for top-notch customer service and the expertise to get the job done right the first time.
Hot water boiler systems are good performers because they do not have many parts that break. They usually work well year after year. However, over time, water boiler repairs are necessary because the circulation can break down, and you may experience leaks. You may hear clanging noises in the pipes or have unreliable heat in one or more radiators. That is when it is time to schedule a water boiler repair appointment with our Akron hot water boiler maintenance and repair technicians, so they can evaluate your system.
Reach out to us today for quality water boiler repair services you can trust. Call (330) 400-3334 and allow our Akron and Southern Cleveland boiler team to assist you.
Why Hire Our Pros?
Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work Is Backed by Our Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
Hot Water Boiler Maintenance & How to Know When Your System Needs Repair
You may notice these signs if your hot water boiler system needs repair. Call us right away for water boiler repairs if you notice any of the signs below and we will restore your system to working order.
There may be no heat because:
- The circuit breaker may have tripped or the fuse may have blown
- The water level is too low and the pressure is not right
- The pilot light is out
- The natural gas or propane valve is closed
- The electric burner ignition is not operating correctly
- The thermostat is malfunctioning
There may be minimal heat because:
- The water level suddenly changed
- The air and/or water level is incorrect
- Mineral deposits have accumulated in the boiler tank or heat exchange
Your boiler may be leaking because:
- The pump is broken
- The circulator is leaking
- The pressure-relief valve is malfunctioning
- The water pipe is cracked
The Hot Water Boiler Repair Services We Provide
When our technicians take your call, they will attempt to repair your system in an efficient and thorough way. Our extensive experience has prepared us to handle any and all problems.
Some of our water boiler repair solutions include:
- Restoring the correct water and air mixture to the boiler and expansion tank
- Bleeding extra water off the boiler if necessary
- Returning all valves to original settings and restarting the boiler
- Checking the system pressure and recalibrate if needed
- Opening the feed and flush rust and mineral deposits from the system
- Monitoring the operation of the pump and drain valve
If these actions do not fix the problem at hand, our water boiler repair technicians will replace parts and restore your hot water boiler system to working order as soon as possible.
Our Akron heating specialists also offer annual tune-ups to keep your system running smoothly without costly repairs. With an annual tune-up, your family will have great protection against a hot water boiler suddenly going out on a frigid winter night. When you need water boiler repairs, we've got you covered.