Emergency Repair Services for Your Furnace
Ohio winters are no joke. They aren’t just cold, but they can be downright frigid. That’s why you need to be sure your furnace can keep up with the long winter months. Wilson Plumbing & Heating is a local company that knows all too well how quickly your home can get cold when your heater malfunctions.
We are here to provide a quick, efficient, and honest solution to restore the warmth to your home. If you are dealing with a furnace emergency, our team is here to help!
Many times, furnaces require quick, routine fixes. It’s normal for a heating system to experience issues once in a while, especially when they work overtime to keep you warm. Our team of extensively trained Akron furnace repair technicians will assess your system and inform you of your options and propose a plan of action.
Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work is Backed Up by Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
Signs Your Need a Furnace Repair
It’s important that you always pay attention to any abnormalities with the performance of your heater. If you near noises, notice a change in performance, or simply think something is wrong, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Akron furnace repair team.
your furnace May Need Repairing If You notice:
- Abnormal noises. A faulty furnace may be making odd noises. Banging, screeching, or grinding noises may indicate that the blower motors are not operating properly to send heat to various areas of your home or business. Shut your furnace off and call us right away to minimize damage to your system.
- Cycles are off-rhythm. If your furnace starts up, runs for a few minutes, then abruptly stops, your furnace is likely in need of repair or replacement. Short cycles may indicate that your system is unable to handle the load for your home, especially if you have added on to the original structure. Conversely, if your furnace runs continually with no breaks for days upon end, it may mean you have a faulty thermostat.
- Lack of sufficient heat. If your furnace seems to be cycling properly, yet you still aren’t receiving sufficient heat in certain areas of your home, you may need furnace repair.
- Your energy bill has dramatically increased. If you notice that you’re paying a lot more than you did last month, or even compared to the same month last year, your furnace’s efficiency may have been compromised. A furnace in need of repair consumes much more energy than a furnace in normal operation.
- Pilot light is out. If you notice no pilot light flickering in your furnace, the electrical components may be faulty. It may also indicate that the ignition control has failed.
- Lack of heat heat. If your furnace suddenly stops working altogether, you may have a problem with the circuits or power supply due to a power surge or a failing older system. Don’t hesitate to call us for an evaluation. We can get your heat back on quickly.
Our staff of fully certified and highly trained HVAC technicians can handle any of these furnace issues quickly and efficiently. We offer annual furnace services to check your system and evaluate any potential problems. If furnace repair is needed, our trucks are stocked and equipped to handle most jobs.
Don’t get stuck in the cold! Reach out to our Akron emergency furnace repair technicians today at (330) 400-3334. Also serving Canton & Cleveland.
Other Furnace Services
At Wilson Plumbing and Heating, you can depend on our HVAC technicians to service all your furnace needs. Whether you need a tune-up, repair, or new system, our specialists will be able to provide cost-effective solutions for your home or business.
Here are some of the other ways we can assist with your furnace needs:
- Furnace installation. We aim to keep your family warm during the cold Ohio winters. If your furnace breaks this year, our System Design Specialists can walk you through the process of replacing your furnace. They will provide different options while keeping your budget, energy costs and home design in mind. Visit this link to learn the benefits of a new installation.
- Furnace tune-ups. Your furnace should be serviced annually to ensure that it is operating in the cleanest, safest, and most efficient condition possible. Our technicians are trained to carefully inspect many aspects of your heating system for maximum working order.
Because we have installed and worked on furnace systems in the Akron, Canton, and Cleveland area since 1958, you can count on us to provide the expert service you need for your furnace.