Providing Drain Cleaning, Installation & Repair Since 1958
No one wants a clogged drain or sewage in the basement, but when that day does come, look no further than the plumbers at Wilson Plumbing & Heating. Our Akron drain cleaning experts are fully equipped to fix your drain problem today. If our plumbers are already scheduled to come to your home, no need to make a separate appointment. Just mention your drainage problem to our technicians and they have everything they need with them on their trucks to unclog your drain.
If you have an emergency drainage issue, we can help with that too. We can head right out and clear up any issue, as well as camera-inspect the drain to see if it is time for a new one. We have also partnered with another local company to be able to fully assist our customers if they have unusual circumstances, especially in commercial properties. We proudly serve all of Akron, Canton, Cleveland, and the surrounding areas.
We are available day and night to solve your drain issues. Contact us now at (330) 400-3334 for emergency drain cleaning in Akron and surrounding areas.
Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work Is Backed by Our Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
EVERYDAY Drain Cleaning SERVICES
In your home, so much water washes through the drains, as well as dirt, debris, hair, and other particles. Over time, this can all build up. At first, you may not notice that your drains are moving slower, but after time, they will eventually stop draining altogether, which is when,you need the help of a professional.
Some of the many drain services that we handle include:
- Drain clearing
- Downspout lines
- Preventative drain maintenance
- Hydro Jetting
- Underground sewer repairs
- Emergency drain services
Should You Use Chemical Drain Cleaners?
Many people think that store-bought drain cleaners will do the trick. Though they may help in some cases, they have the potential to cause more harm than good. For one, they may damage your pipes and on a larger scale, these chemicals aren’t environmentally friendly. It’s best to trust the team at Wilson Plumbing & Heating to handle your problem safely and with care.
Need a New Drain?
Are you remodeling your home or starting new construction? The team at Wilson Plumbing & Heating can help you select the best drains for your sinks and tubs. Many practical and stylish options are available to match your décor and fit your budget. If you live in the Akron, North Canton, or Cleveland area, we can help you choose the right drain for your project.
The three types of drains include:
- Shower drains
- Tub drains
- Sink drains
Shower Drain Cleaning
If your shower drain in Akron is leaking or clogged, you probably do not need to tear out your entire shower to fix the problem. We can find a drain that will install from the top, reducing the time and money you will spend on fixing your shower. Even if your shower is located over concrete or features decorative tiles, we will offer a solution that provides the least disruption.
New shower drains create strong seals that are less likely to loosen over time. Several options are great for tight spaces and allow for quick installation. If you have a historic home, we can find a drain that will look good with your existing décor.
Removing Clogs from Tub Drains
The smallest items make a difference in how beautiful your bathroom looks. We can help you select a tub drain that matches the design you want to achieve. You can choose from a standard drain, a push-pull drain, or a cable-operated stop drain in your tub. They come in a variety of designer finishes to coordinate with all your other fixtures.
If you have a vintage look or a claw-foot tub, we have several creative options for you. Schedule a consultation with our Akron plumbers on the best drain for your particular tub.
Sink Drain Clearing
Depending on your needs, we can help you select an overflow or no-overflow option for a new sink drain. For kitchen sinks, we can show you many different styles with adjustable baskets, posts, and wing-nut operations. We also have drains that accommodate extra-deep granite or fireclay sinks.
We offer a wide selection of quality drains in many colors and finishes to match your décor. Whether you need a quick install, a budget-friendly option, or a designer fixture, the experts at Wilson Plumbing & Heating can help you.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a lint-trap - All of the dirt and debris on your clothing doesn't just disappear when the washing machine is done. They get sucked into your sewer line courtesy of the drain line, but without a lint-trap this drain line will get clogged from time to time slowing the draining in your washing machine.
2. A hair-stopper on your shower drain - Our Akron drain cleaning experts get called into homes and businesses to clean hair out of the shower drain on a routine basis. These hair-filters are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your drain and your wallet from the constant need for drain cleaning.
3. Throw away cooking grease and oils in the trash - When you wash your cooking oils and grease down the kitchen drain, they'll latch onto your pipes and block passing by food. It's best to collect these sticky substances in a used milk carton to dispose of in the trash.
4. Rinse your drains - Just because we're unable to see our drains, doesn't mean they can't use a good cleaning every once in a while. Best practices are to wash them with a combination of warm water and vinegar about once per month.
5. Don't put the following items in the garbage disposal - Pasta, rice, chicken bones, coffee grounds, egg shells and celery can all wreak havoc on your garbage disposal in a variety of ways and demand the attention of our drain cleaning plumbers.
If you are looking for Akron drain cleaning services, or are in need of a new drain installation, call our experienced plumbers today or contact us online!