Akron Faucet Repair & Installation
Emergency Faucet Repair in Southern Cleveland
Most residents of the U.S. enjoy the privilege of having running water in their homes. But like most modern conveniences, problems can arise that complicate usage. Faucets are not invincible.
Wilson Plumbing & Heating offers faucet repair and installation in Akron, and our highly skilled plumbers always work quickly and efficiently. We will get the job done right the first time. You can trust us because we are fully bonded and insured, and we are known for our decades of experience.
Faucet Repair for Ohio Residents for 60+ Years
A faucet can wear out over time and leak or cause other issues. Before you replace your faucet, you can try some simple DIY repairs to fix it. Here are some DIY tips from the experts at Wilson Plumbing & Heating.
The steps for fixing a sink faucet include:
- Turn off the water supply
- Drain the lines by turning on the faucet until the dripping ends
- Cover the sink with a towel or drain cover so no parts fall through while you work
- Take the faucet off by locating the cap on the back of the faucet, removing it, and loosening the screw
- Take the bonnet off the faucet with pliers that are covered with electrical tape for protection
If you have tried these repairs but still are not making progress, the skilled technicians at Wilson Plumbing & Heating can fix your faucet or replace it for you. No matter where you live in northeastern Ohio, we are here to help you. Give us a call to fix your faucet today in the Southern Cleveland, North Canton, and Akron areas.
New Faucet Installation
When you need a new faucet, we can help you quickly update it and even save you money. A leaking faucet can cost hundreds of dollars per year in added water costs. Sometimes replacing a faucet is a more affordable choice than fixing it. Our technicians at Wilson Plumbing & Heating can install a new faucet in your home, no matter what type you need.
No matter what needs you have with your bathroom plumbing fixtures, our technicians can handle them. Whether it’s repairing what you have or installing new, updated fixtures, we have experience with hundreds of local customers in the northeastern Ohio region, including Southern Cleveland, Akron, and Canton, and we’re available to serve you.
You can choose from four main faucet types for the sinks in your home, which include:
- Compression: A screw and washer press against a valve to allow water to flow
- Ball: A ball presses against the valve and adjusts the water temperature
- Disc: This type is similar to the ball but comes in a disc shape instead
- Single-Handled Cartridge: The hot water and cold water flows are controlled by a single unit
Your personal preference and your budget will affect your choice of faucet type. We can help you narrow down your choices based on the unique needs of your family.
There are no problems too big or too small for our Technicians. Contact us today at (330) 920-0225 for a service appointment!
Service Scheduled for
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work Is Backed by Our Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
Find us on Google maps
Trust our service professionals with all your heating,AC.