Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work Is Backed by Our Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
Professional AC Repair in Akron
If you notice a problem with your AC unit, it is best to call the professionals for fast, efficient, and affordable repairs. There are several signs that indicate that your AC is in need of repair.
Common signs that AC repair is needed include:
- Dampness on or around the unit - Water leaks can happen from the condensate line or the drain pan. Ice melting occurs from accumulation that occurs as a result of a dirty air filter.
- Low air flow - If you have less airflow it's likely a problem in your ducts. While no airflow is an issue with your blower fan or your unit is on its last legs.
- Strange noises - Not all sounds mean the same thing, so it's probably a good idea to call in our Akron AC repair team to get to the bottom of it.
- Strange smells - As cooling air requires a good deal of condensation, you can sometimes get mold or mildew growth in or around your unit and ductwork. A burning smell means AC repair is necessary.
- The thermostat does not work - If your indoor air temperature doesn't seem to match the thermostat's desired amount, it could be your thermostat that needs to be inspected.
- Uneven temperatures in your home - If you have some rooms cooler than others, or your unit simply isn't blowing cold air, call in our AC repair team.
Sometimes problems that appear to be minor issues can turn into dangerous situations. For instance, if you see condensation or fluid on or around your system, it is an emergency. Turn your system off to prevent electrical problems or even a fire. If the leak is refrigerant, it poses a serious health risk to you and your family. After your system is off, call us right away so we can determine the fluid source and correct the issue. Our highly-trained Akron AC repair experts will provide you with prompt, quality services.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC breaks down you're essentially left with two options, you could either opt for AC repair or replacement. While AC repair may seem like the more financially prudent maneuver, sometimes replacement is the better call in the following instances.
1. Your AC is old - On average AC units last about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is older and working fine then no problem, but if it breaks down don't throw more money into AC repair on a dying unit.
2. It requires repair after repair - While our Akron AC repair experts will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, you shouldn't be needing them every single season. You'll save money in the long run by replacing your unit versus the umpteenth repair call.
3. It needs R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban units that require the banned coolant will become increasingly expensive to run. While the use of the coolant is still legal, the production has ceased so it will get harder and harder to find.Call today or contact us online to schedule an honest and reliable AC repair in Akron, Cleveland, Canton, and the surrounding areas!