Professional AC Maintenance in Akron
Air Conditioning System Tune-Up Services in Southern Cleveland
Performing regular maintenance on your HVAC systems is just as important as regularly changing the oil in your car. Failing to properly care for your air conditioner can lead to decreased life span of the unit as well as the need for costly and recurrent repair services. At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, we offer annual air conditioning tune-ups for Akron and Southern Cleveland residents to keep their systems running smoothly.
In need of an AC tune-up service in Akron or Southern Cleveland? Call Wilson Plumbing & Heating today at (330) 400-3334 to get started!
Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work is Backed Up by Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
Benefit From a Regular Maintenance Program
An annual air conditioning tune-up can head off costly future repairs. You will have peace of mind knowing that your unit is less likely to stop working when you need it most. It is best to schedule your annual tune-up in early spring, before the hot weather arrives. If you have never had an air conditioner tune-up before, or if your system is over 10 years old, give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
The main benefits of annual AC tune-ups include:
- Ensuring your system works optimally all season long
- Detecting or preventing problems
- Cooler and more comfortable home temperatures
- Healthier home air
What Does an AC Maintenance Service Consist Of?
AC systems are complicated pieces of machinery made up of many parts. It's important for all of these parts to be clean and functioning properly for the whole system to work seamlessly. Our highly trained air conditioning maintenance service technicians in Akron are well-versed in all of these parts and how they work together.
During an AC tune-up, we primarily focus on the following:
- Air filter—we clean or replace it as needed
- Blower—we test performance and inspect the belt
- Coils—we clean the condenser coils, which boosts efficiency
- Coolant—we check the level and look for leaks
- Electrical wires—we repair loose wires and replace old insulation
- Leak test—we evaluate any places where you may be losing cool air
- Moving parts—we lubricate them and test their movements
- System controls—we inspect the unit’s computer
- Thermostat—we calibrate it to proper settings