Pepper Pike Plumber & HVAC Services
Exceptional Plumbing & Heating Services Since 1958
At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, nothing matters more to us than your comfort. Since opening our doors in 1958, we have been proud to offer the most reliable heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Pepper Pike. Each of our technicians has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance service you could possibly need.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Gas line replacement
- Water leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps
- Low water pressure
- Water softener systems
- Backflow valve installation
- Backflow testing
- Outside hose faucets
- Drain cleaning
- Drain and sewer services
- Water heater repair and installation
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Ductless mini-splits
- Indoor air quality
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Boiler services
To learn more about how we can take care of your home or business, call (330) 400-3334 or contact us online.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
Your plumbing system is something you don’t think too much about until something is wrong. However, since you rely so heavily on it each and every day, it is incredibly important that you take care of any repairs as soon as you discover a problem. Since most of your plumbing pipes are underground, it can be difficult to identify a problem with your system. Luckily, we have broken down some of the most common plumbing issues that require professional repairs.
Signs that you need to call our Pepper Pike plumbers include:
- Your drains are gurgling, bubbling, or overflowing
- Your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing
- You can hear the sound of running water even when you aren’t using any appliances
- The water coming from your faucets is discolored or has a funky smell
- You never have enough hot water
- You have no hot water at all
- Your pipes are leaking
- Your water pressure is extremely low
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
Wilson Plumbing & Heating is here to handle your every plumbing need. Each of our plumbing experts is equipped with the high-quality tools and technology needed to keep your plumbing system running smoothly for years to come.
What To Look For In A Plumber
1. How long they've been in the business - Having been the go-to plumber in Pepper Pike since 1958, we've seen and done it all. Rest assured that we have the know-how and experience to get your plumbing job done right the first time and in a timely manner.
2.Money saving coupons - We want our plumbing services to be as financially attainable by all those that depend on us. Check out our coupons here to see if you can save off our plumbing services today.
3. Financing options - We know that everybody is looking to save in the long-run whenever possible. So we have financing options for you to browse through at your leisure here and make sure to bring it up to our Pepper Pike plumber upon their arrival if you have any questions.
4. Maintenance program - We know that a healthy home is up and operating smoothly and we just want to contribute to that. Our Healthy Home Program gives you exclusive deals and priority scheduling among other perks so make sure to check it out today.
5. 5-star reviews - Having been providing Pepper Pike plumbing services since 1958, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews for you to read through here. Give us a call today to see what our customers love so much about us.
Do I Need an HVAC Repair?
Your heating and air conditioning systems are responsible for keeping you comfortable all year long. At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, we recommend scheduling an HVAC repair as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. Even problems that seem incredibly minor can worsen and cause a lot of damage to your system, which makes early intervention the best way to avoid premature system failure.
You need to schedule an HVAC repair if:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- There is a ton of dust around your air vents and throughout your home
- Your utility bills have shot up for no apparent reason
- Your airflow is weak
- Some rooms in your home are much warmer or cooler than the rest
- There is an odd odor coming from your vents
- Your heater or AC is making loud, unusual noises during operation
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the temperature set on your thermostat
- Your family is never quite comfortable enough
- Your furnace pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your outside AC unit is leaking
No matter the problem at hand, you can trust that Wilson Plumbing & Heating has the perfect solution. In our over 60 years of service, our Pepper Pike heating and air conditioning pros have encountered and resolved every possible heating and air conditioning problem under the sun.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC breaks down you have one of two options, you could either replace the unit with a new installation or you can opt for AC repair. While AC repair may seem like the cost-effective solution, it is actually more expensive than replacement in the long run in the following scenarios.
1. Your AC is older than 10 years - On average an AC unit lasts from 8-12 years and exactly how long it'll go depends on use, environment and maintenance levels. If yours is much older, it may be better to replace your unit than throw more money into one that's near the end of its use.
2. It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban AC units that rely on the banned coolant will become increasingly expensive to run as the coolant becomes more scarce. So if your unit breaks down, don't pump money into something that's only going to get more expensive.
3.It needs repair after repair - While our Pepper Pike AC repair pros will always come in to fix your unit, they shouldn't be coming in every season so opt for replacement instead.
Why Choose Wilson Plumbing & Heating?
When it comes to your comfort and safety, nothing less than the most qualified HVAC and plumbing technicians will do. At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, our team is here to make sure you receive the best possible service. From minor repairs to major system renovations to routine maintenance, you can always count on us for exceptional customer care and lasting comfort solutions. Creating customers for life is our goal, which is why we back every service with a satisfaction guarantee, offer emergency service appointments, guarantee honest, upfront pricing, and provide eco-friendly services.
Schedule professional heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Pepper Pike by calling (330) 400-3334.