Pepper Pike Plumbing, Heating & AC Services
Exceptional Service Since 1958
At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, nothing matters more to us than your comfort. Since opening our doors in 1958, we have been proud to offer the most reliable heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Pepper Pike. Each of our technicians has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance service you could possibly need.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Gas line replacement
- Water leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps
- Low water pressure
- Water softener systems
- Backflow valve installation
- Backflow testing
- Outside hose faucets
- Drain cleaning
- Drain and sewer services
- Water heater repair and installation
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Ductless mini-splits
- Indoor air quality
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Boiler services
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
Your plumbing system is something you don’t think too much about until something is wrong. However, since you rely so heavily on it each and every day, it is incredibly important that you take care of any repairs as soon as you discover a problem. Since most of your plumbing pipes are underground, it can be difficult to identify a problem with your system. Luckily, we have broken down some of the most common plumbing issues that require professional repairs.
Signs that you need to call our Pepper Pike plumbers include:
- Your drains are gurgling, bubbling, or overflowing
- Your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing
- You can hear the sound of running water even when you aren’t using any appliances
- The water coming from your faucets is discolored or has a funky smell
- You never have enough hot water
- You have no hot water at all
- Your pipes are leaking
- Your water pressure is extremely low
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
Wilson Plumbing & Heating is here to handle your every plumbing need. Each of our plumbing experts is equipped with the high-quality tools and technology needed to keep your plumbing system running smoothly for years to come.
Do I Need an HVAC Repair?
Your heating and air conditioning systems are responsible for keeping you comfortable all year long. At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, we recommend scheduling an HVAC repair as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. Even problems that seem incredibly minor can worsen and cause a lot of damage to your system, which makes early intervention the best way to avoid premature system failure.
You need to schedule an HVAC repair if:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- There is a ton of dust around your air vents and throughout your home
- Your utility bills have shot up for no apparent reason
- Your airflow is weak
- Some rooms in your home are much warmer or cooler than the rest
- There is an odd odor coming from your vents
- Your heater or AC is making loud, unusual noises during operation
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the temperature set on your thermostat
- Your family is never quite comfortable enough
- Your furnace pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your outside AC unit is leaking
No matter the problem at hand, you can trust that Wilson Plumbing & Heating has the perfect solution. In our over 60 years of service, our Pepper Pike heating and air conditioning pros have encountered and resolved every possible heating and air conditioning problem under the sun.
Why Choose Wilson Plumbing & Heating?
When it comes to your comfort and safety, nothing less than the most qualified HVAC and plumbing technicians will do. At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, our team is here to make sure you receive the best possible service. From minor repairs to major system renovations to routine maintenance, you can always count on us for exceptional customer care and lasting comfort solutions. Creating customers for life is our goal, which is why we back every service with a satisfaction guarantee, offer emergency service appointments, guarantee honest, upfront pricing, and provide eco-friendly services.
Schedule professional heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services in Pepper Pike by calling (330) 400-3334.