Kent, OH Plumbers and Furnace & AC Repair
Highly Trained Plumbers and HVAC Technicians Providing Reliable Service
When something goes wrong with your plumbing or HVAC system, having the unit and equipment properly repaired is essential to ensuring the issue doesn’t happen again in the future. By contacting Wilson Plumbing & Heating, you can be confident you will receive quality and reliable services.
Our friendly Kent plumbers, AC & heating repair technicians undergo continuous training to ensure we are up-to-date on the tools and technologies necessary to diagnose, repair, and/or install the components of your home’s most important systems.
Call us at (330) 400-3334 to see how our highly-trained experts can deliver effective solutions for problems with your plumbing or HVAC system.
Kent, OH Plumbing, Drain & Water Heater Services
Low water pressure, clogged drains, damaged sewer lines – our experienced Kent plumbers have seen it all! When you are experiencing issues with your system, pipes, or fixtures, we have the know-how and skills to correctly fix the problem. We understand how frustrating it can be to have a malfunctioning system, which is why we arrive promptly to get started on the job and get your plumbing working again.
Our plumbing services include:
- Installing and testing backflow
- Installing and repairing fixtures
- Repairing laundry room plumbing
- Remodeling plumbing
- Installing water heaters
Kent Heating & AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
Our highly-skilled HVAC technicians are equally qualified to accurately diagnose issues with your heating or cooling system and offer effective solutions.
Our HVAC services include:
- Furnace maintenance, repair, and installation
- Maintaining and repairing boilers
- Repairing steam heat systems
- AC repair, maintenance, and installation
- Installing ductless systems
- Assessing indoor air quality
With our extensive understanding of the industry, we know the tools to use and procedures to follow when repairing or installing your heater or AC unit and their parts. Proper repair or installation of these systems is important, as this ensures the units are working safely and efficiently. Our technicians will provide HVAC services you can rely on.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
1. Rising utility bill - If your furnace is at less than 100% it may require more inputs to achieve the same indoor air temperature you're used to. Give our Kent furnace repair experts a call if you're noticing the utility that powers your furnace has a bill that is on the up.
2. Loud noises - It shouldn't take too long to get to know what your furnace sounds like on a regular basis. Make sure to note any new noises that are particularly loud and audible from another room.
3. Smells that are off - If it's the first time of the season that you're using your furnace then you may smell some burning dust and that's not a problem. But if something smells like it's burning give our furnace repair pros a call. If you smell rotten eggs then you likely have a gas leak and should turn off your gas and open some windows.
4. Suffering indoor air quality - Another indication that your furnace isn't at 100% is that your indoor air quality is suffering. If you're noticing an uptick in dryness or wilting plants then it could be your furnace that's negatively affecting your indoor air quality.
5. Inconsistent heating - Cold spots often happen because of blocked air vents or ducts that need repair. But if those aren't the culprit and you're still experiencing inconsistent heating then call in our Kent furnace repair specialists today.
Contact Us for Superior Service
For over 60 years, Wilson Plumbing & Heating has been providing the highest quality service to residents of Kent and surrounding areas, and we are committed to continuing this practice. From the beginning of your journey with us to the end, we will treat you with the respect and professionalism you deserve. We guarantee you will be satisfied with your entire experience.
Schedule a service with our knowledgeable plumbers and Kent furnace repair technicians by calling us at (330) 400-3334 or contacting us online.