Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work Is Backed by Our Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
The Countless Benefits of Home Humidifiers
You may have seen small, portable humidifiers for individual rooms. They require frequent upkeep and maintenance and may put out too much or too little humidity. A better choice is a whole-home humidifier system. It attaches to the existing ductwork in your HVAC system. Your thermostat controls the humidity level and releases a steady stream of water vapor into your entire house through the vents. It runs all year round, which helps maintain your health and your home comfort.
Several health benefits to a whole-home humidifier system include:
- Relief for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Relief for dry throats, dry breathing passages, and dry skin
- More sound sleep
- Less likelihood of viruses
- Fast healing of infections
- Smoother and straighter hair
- Less frequent static electricity shocks
Here are several ways a whole-home humidifier system improves your home:
- Electronics work better and last longer when the air isn’t overly dry.
- Anything made of wood or paper, including flooring, furniture, pianos, and artwork, will have a longer life.
- If your walls are coated with paint or plaster, their finishes will be less likely to crack or peel.
- Humidified air feels warmer on the skin, so you may be able to adjust your thermostat a few degrees lower in the winter and a few degrees higher in the summer. This can help you save hundreds in energy dollars every year.