Say Goodbye to Dry Air in Southern Cleveland with Wilson Plumbing & Heating
Here in Akron, our winter air is often cold and dry. The dry winter air is made even drier by your furnace. Dry air and poor indoor air quality in your home can cause multiple health issues and take a toll on some of the materials in your home. Here at Wilson Plumbing & Heating, we can help alleviate your dry air problems with the installation of a whole-home humidifier.
With 60 years of HVAC experience, you can trust that Wilson understands the ins and outs of these systems and how to install them. We will discuss with you the benefits of increasing the humidity in your home and answer any questions you have. We are a family-owned and operated company that has built our reputation on delivering outstanding customer service and intend to continue to do so. If your home is too dry, allow our Akron humidifier services to be your solution.
Service Scheduled for Your Convenience
Hire us, and you won't be waiting around for long windows of hours to get your service.
We Are a Family Owned & Operated Business
In these times more than ever, we appreciate you for supporting small and locally owned businesses.
All Work is Backed Up by Warranties
You can rest assured knowing that all the work we do is protected with full warranties.
The Countless Benefits of Home Humidifiers
You may have seen small, portable humidifiers for individual rooms. They require frequent upkeep and maintenance and may put out too much or too little humidity. A better choice is a whole-home humidifier system. It attaches to the existing ductwork in your HVAC system. Your thermostat controls the humidity level and releases a steady stream of water vapor into your entire house through the vents. It runs all year round, which helps maintain your health and your home comfort.
Several health benefits to a whole-home humidifier system include:
- Relief for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Relief for dry throats, dry breathing passages, and dry skin
- More sound sleep
- Less likelihood of viruses
- Fast healing of infections
- Smoother and straighter hair
- Less frequent static electricity shocks
Here are several ways a whole-home humidifier system improves your home:
- Electronics work better and last longer when the air isn’t overly dry.
- Anything made of wood or paper, including flooring, furniture, pianos, and artwork, will have a longer life.
- If your walls are coated with paint or plaster, their finishes will be less likely to crack or peel.
- Humidified air feels warmer on the skin, so you may be able to adjust your thermostat a few degrees lower in the winter and a few degrees higher in the summer. This can help you save hundreds in energy dollars every year.