Akron Lighting Services
See Your Home in a Whole New Light
It’s amazing what a difference the right lights can make. What was once a dim room can be transformed into a welcoming space with ambient lighting that sets the mood just right. The electrical experts at Wilson Plumbing & Heating, Inc work closely with homeowners and businesses throughout Akron to help them envision what’s possible with new lighting fixtures, such as recessed, pendant, accent and task lighting.
Not only can we brighten up your home or office, we can also help slash your electrical costs by installing efficient LED lighting that lasts long and looks great. Whether you want your home to look modern or elegant, our lighting solutions can achieve the desired effect.
Ready to learn what our lighting services can do for your home? Contact Wilson Plumbing & Heating, Inc today at (330) 400-3334.
Light it Right: Types of Lighting Fixtures for Your Akron Home
Consider the room and how you’ll use it and you’ll find the perfect lighting fixture for that space, whether it’s a home office, home theater or dinning room. Here some of the most common home lighting fixtures our Akron electricians install.
- Recessed Lighting: Recessed lights are installed flush with the ceiling in metal housings. The benefit is zero loss of clearance, making them ideal for spaces with low ceilings. You can put them on a dimmer switch for gradient or ambient lighting.
- Pendant lighting: Pendant lights hang from the ceiling on a rod or chain, often over a dining room table or counter. They’re also common in entryways, work areas or anywhere you need concentrated light. They come in many different styles, so your bound to find something that complements your home’s interior design.
- Media room lighting: A media room’s lighting system deserves careful consideration. Not unlike a movie theater, it could include a mix of sconce lighting – that’s a fixture attached to the wall directing light upward – track or recessed lighting and even LED strips if your room has steps with elevated seating. Plus, the lighting system should be on a dimmer, allowing you to enjoy your entertainment in an ambient setting.
- Art lighting: The right light can draw your attention to that work of art hanging on the wall. There are a number of configurations and styles, including accent lights, which illuminate the piece with concentrated light, and wall washers, which distribute light more broadly for larger wall pieces.
- Track lighting: This type of lighting system offers the easiest retrofit because it doesn’t require a contractor to run wires behind the drywall. They can be installed by tapping into an existing power feed – a job only a qualified electrician should perform -- then attaching the track to the ceiling. The lights are multidirectional, so you can point them where you need them. They work well in kitchens, hallways and dining areas.
Expert Lighting Solutions from Our Akron Electricians
Whether your home needs a lighting makeover of you need to have us fix what’s there, our electrical experts are ready to help. We’re able to solve your interior and exterior lighting challenge with top-notch solutions and service. That’s why customers keep coming back to us and recommending our services to their friends. It’s the sort of good-old fashioned work ethic that’s kept our business going strong for 60 years.
Call (330) 400-3334 today to schedule a prompt and dependable lighting installation or repair in Akron.