Now Hiring Plumbing Apprentices
Join the Wilson Plumbing & Heating Team!
Are you interested in becoming a plumbing apprentice? Wilson Plumbing & Heating is always looking to add new hardworking individuals to our team.
Call (330) 400-3334 to learn more about this position.
As a plumbing apprentice, you would report to the operations manager. Your chief responsibility is to learn the trade and prepare to become a technician in the future.
Each day, you are expected to:
- Perform light repairs and installations
- Follow instructions of plumbing technicians
- Always maintain a neat, clean work area
- Maintain a respectful and friendly demeanor
- Clean up after jobs
- Always follow safety protocol and company rules
- Keep the service vehicle clean
- Remind plumbing technician to make notes of the age of critical plumbing equipment
Wilson Plumbing & Heating is the best of the best because we only hire the most exceptional individuals. This is an entry-level position, which means you do not need any experience.
Requirements for this position include:
- A positive attitude
- A passion for serving others
- Mechanical aptitude
- The ability to understand the needs of each client
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for working toward individual and team goals
- Good work ethic
If you are interested in being a part of the most trusted team, we encourage you to click the button below and apply today. Check out our Careers page to learn more about the benefits of working for Wilson.
*Note: Salary for this job depends on skill level.
For any questions, please call (330) 400-3334. We look forward to hearing from you!