Now Hiring HVAC Installation Technicians
Join the Wilson Plumbing & Heating Team!
As a constantly growing company, Wilson Plumbing & Heating is always searching for new hardworking individuals to add to our team. If you are interested in a rewarding and stable career as an HVAC installation technician, you’ve come to the right place.
At Wilson Plumbing & Heating, installations are a big part of what we do, so they need to be done perfectly. As an HVAC installation technician, you will be responsible for ensuring that all HVAC equipment is properly and safely installed, helping us to maintain our reputation for quality installations.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure installations are completed correctly
- Use our checklist to ensure every aspect of each installation is checked
- Provide a clear explanation of how the system works to the client
- Perform full system change-outs in one day or less
- Train installation assistants
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Keep your service vehicle clean at all times
- Complete all installation paperwork
- Maintain expected production level
- Wear all proper protective gear
For this position, on-the-job training is provided.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- A high school diploma
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug test
- A clean background check
Physical Demands & Work Environment
This is a physically demanding job that requires the ability to work in all types of conditions.
You must be comfortable:
- Climbing up and down ladders
- Lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
- Operating power tools safely and effectively
- Working more than 40 hours per week
- Being in close proximity to hazardous conditions, equipment, and situations
- Working in all weather conditions
- Working in confined spaces
- Being exposed to contaminants
- Working on rooftops
Join Our Team Today!
If you feel like you are the right fit for the Wilson Plumbing & Heating team, we encourage you to click the button below and submit your application today. Check out our Careers page to learn more about the benefits of working for Wilson.APPLY TODAY
Give us a call at (330) 400-3334 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!